6.1 The inspector shall:
1. interior water supply and distribution systems including fixtures and faucets.
2. interior drain, waste, and vent systems including fixtures.
3. water heating equipment and hot water supply systems.
4. vent systems, flues, and chimneys.
5. fuel storage and fuel distribution systems.
6. sewage ejectors, sump pumps, and related piping.
1. interior water supply, drain, waste, and vent piping materials.
2. water heating equipment including energy source(s).
3. location of main water and fuel shut-off valves.
6.2 The inspector is NOT required to:
1. clothes washing machine connections.
2. interiors of vent systems, flues, and chimneys that are not readily accessible.
3. wells, well pumps, and water storage related equipment.
4. water conditioning systems.
5. solar, geothermal, and other renewable energy water heating systems.
6. manual and automatic fire extinguishing and sprinkler systems and landscape irrigation systems.
7. septic and other sewage disposal systems.
1. whether water supply and sewage disposal are public or private.
2. water quality.
3. the adequacy of combustion air components.
C. measure water supply flow and pressure, and well water quantity.
D. fill shower pans and fixtures to test for leaks.